The Healing Power of Touch
What are the Benefits of Massage Therapy?
Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress-related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. Massage is an effective tool for managing this stress, which translates into:
Enhanced sleep quality
Bodywork can help with these health challenges:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts
- Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin
- Increase joint flexibility
- Lessen depression and anxiety
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs
- Helps improve circulation
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling
- Reduce spasms and cramping
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller
- Relieve migraine pain
Book an Appointment with Rebecca today!
CBD Oil Products
CBD Oil has been getting a lot of attention lately; as well it should! These products can offer many benefits. Feel free to shop the many categories available; oils, creams, capsules and even CBD for your pet.
Use the promo code MASSAGE20 to get 20% off your purchase!
Come On In
Treat Yourself to a Relaxing Experience